Did I Annoy You Personality Quiz answers needed!

So, if you've taken a test like this before, then you'll know what's inside the package- the quiz tries to annoy you, and you have to select your true answers. It's kinda like (my personal favorite) this one, I take it a lot: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/1468420/Can-I-annoy-you
*Please note that some words may be offensive to people whose parents don't swear or cuss. Don't worry no BAD cussing just c word and stu word. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LINK NOT MY QUIZ

I want answers*

I have an imagination and good answers, but I wanna hear what you guys have. Weird sentences, patient, totally fine with this , and impatient answers.
I want some HSB colors too and music. This will be a funny wuiz, I swear!
*credit will be given
SYLA (see you later alligator)

That's a really good idea! Sorry, can't like. Also, my school iPad filtered it for some reason, so I took another one online.

I didn't get annoyed, you never get annoying to me.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please remove some of the words like

wtf (let's just say "Where's the flowers :grimacing:), sexy, shut up

Didn't annoy me! :slight_smile:

Two things 1 how does this relate to hopsoctch 2 it used the worst word in the world and yeah let's say where's the Flower! And shut u.p is okay!

I think she's making it in Hopscotch. :wink:

Oh okay but yeah don't use the where's the flowers! (Good one! Little kids don't ask...)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Oh yeah that's as bad as where's the flowers!

Here it is and I just saw aid that that quiz was my favorite one I wasn't making the exact one in Hospcotch oh my gosh common sense knows the answer to that.
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xwzbylx7e

actually, it has the f w ord I think. Because it at some point said "WT (bad word here)"

(not the one you made I mean the other one)

Yeah but WTFmeans well that's fantastic in the forum language!