DEEPSEA *Updates* (HELP ME!)

Hi everyone!
I just posted the DeepSea preview, let me know if there are any spelling errors or things that should be added or implemented ect.
Link to DeepSea preview: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xpvw0eszd
Thanks!
-@Curved_Guitar

PS I am still taking character requests and may make this into a Collab, so stay tuned...

There needs to be a comma after "comments":

Plus, there needs to be punctuation at the end. Also, are broken ships typically partially invisible?

Yay my story is there :smile:

@GysvANDRegulus thanks for catching that! And yes the ship is supposed to be like that, does it look wierd?

Sort of.

I'll change it :wink:

Attention everyone!
I posted a preview of DeepSea but no one saw it, literally. No matter what I do when I publish it nobody can see it. Therefore I'm uncertain if I should continue this project. If there is anyway I can fix this let me know.
Thanks!
-@Curved_Guitar

It must be the filter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Filter....... Wait it contains something inappropriate???

Ask the Hopscotch Team to get it out of the filter. Also, I've decided the prize on the other topic. (Looks at new post) Maybe, but usually it's awful at deciding whether something is good or bad.

If anyone could find a filter word in the preview then that would be AMAZING!!!

True true...

Okay, I've posted the preview (again) can someone check if it's there on my channel?

Nope.

Great... @admins or @Liza how can I fix this problem / (Liza only) could you take it out of filters? (If that's the case)

PS if anyone else knows how to fix this or what the problem is let me know :wink:

Wait, projects can get stuck in the filter, even if no bad words contained.

email THT to ask topush the topic out!

Noob question: how do I do that?

Email the hopscotch team you know, email?