Debate on the Bible

This is for me, @codingCupcake123, and @Game_reviews to carry on our argument about our opinions that we have been sharing on one of BlastFusion's topics. Feel free to comment and like.

Okay, this has been unlounged (thanks @KayKat) I really do not care about this topic just no flame wars. I would kind of just prefer no one else to post on this topic, but you can if you want.

9 Likes

Hoi! Have fun debating! ;D

First reply! :3

1 Like

Religious debate?
How is this hopscotch related?

3 Likes

Unfortunately, there is a topic for this in the Lounge, and this isn't really HS related. :/

3 Likes

Just Lounged it... :\

2 Likes

Guys, guys, guys.

We all have our own opinions on religion and which one we believe in. There's no point in debating about it; all you're really saying to each other is "mine is better." There's evidence for any religion being true, whether the evidence is real or false.

I know that @codingCupcake123 has used a Bible verse against me saying something like, "respect other people's religions and beliefs," or something along the lines of this. So please, let's not argue about other's beliefs. :)

11 Likes

I wasn't in this, I just liked the verses she used and said that. It wasn't really an argument, as far as I know.

I don't remember giving you a verse, but I probably said something like ""love the sinner but hate the sin"

You don't have to agree with someone, but respect them as people.

2 Likes

To: @codingCupcake123- Game_reviews just seems to want to argue with me.
To everyone: sorry for getting off the topic of Hopscotch. To end this debate, everyone in America has freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Without freedom of speech, we could never have the amazing forum.

10 Likes

Come on. You're better than this. No one wants to see each other argue about religion, especially in a radical form. :)

5 Likes

@codingCupcake123 wasn't really arguing. She just started agreeing with a lot of my statements.

6 Likes

What are you talking about? I never argued. I said to respect everyone.

2 Likes

This is absolutely unacceptable. Starting a flame war on another person's topic? And continuing it!?
What are your thoughts on this @Blastfusion?

3 Likes

I don't think they meant it as a flame war.
You know, game_reviews was very nice so probably started getting into a heated debate with @sophia71205

3 Likes

Wait, is it Opposite Day today?

3 Likes

Sorry I meant not very nice!!
Auto correct!

2 Likes

I dunno.

I don't even care anymoreā€‹:relieved:

2 Likes

I am also the one who if I have a good possibility of winning an argument, I am going to argue. It was partly my fault.

6 Likes