Dawn Clan Hiring 2

To @Hermione @Hoppertoscotch and @PressA2Equip

Because a post for another collab that one was closed are you ready for the pass?

Our website https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xn5d2u5ii

I don't want to blame on you but @Work_kids_coding you know people flagged your project so that's why this thing is locked!

Yappppppppppppppppppppp @BlackDawn

Yep that is why this is also how MamgaPop's post was closed. I have a PM for Lisa so I might mention something to her about stuff like this.

You can delete it! 202020202020

Ok sorry I was writing something to Lisa and might make a post on it.

Why are you saying sorry?

When I forget to do something I say sorry(No I am not for the U.K.)Getting back on topic what do you want to do?

Make websites and logos!

Ok maybe we could make logos for the Icons of the weapons? Also what should are team logo be. We are the Dawn Clan after all. (To understand why it is a clan read the Warroirs)

Sorry :unamused::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::sleepy::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

It is ok everyone makes mistakes.

Hey @BlackDawn do you like the logo I made it's simple but yeah......
And I 'm going to make it as a background for the website do you want the website to be scroll able or not?

Can I join plz it looks fun!

I have already finished the Website do you want to be in charge of editing it.Also of you want to we could make an drawing pad. Not fancy but a way for use to design thing will in the app.

Ok you can Body Invalid