Dawn Clan Collab SIgn Ups [ Hiring ]

collab

I am making a collab account for a projects I want to make that might require help. The first one is for a Megamojis Battle game. Please reply if you want to join.

Requirements
* Have one project with more than 20 Blocks
*Knows how to make Animojis and Megamojis
*Doesn't give up

Rules
Omg will not be used please
Have Fun

Edit: I know this might seem unreal butgo and look at other collabs they are doing things like this. mutters to self. But I never will

It'd be great to work with you! Check me out under my same name.

Ok wil do anyone else?

Your are in once I get someone else to join I will temporarily post the pass. User Name is DawnClan

Thanks! Looking forward to working with you!

Ok I am bored are you still here @PressA2Equip

Can you join my collaboration too

Ok everyone I hop you are on later when @PressA2Equip is one I will repost the pass. Ok

Ok I know but this is a project I have been planning and hopefully will work out alright. Also If you see the pass screen shot it or have something to take a picture with.

Ok why is this on my post? Not trying to be mean honestly but I am curious cause this is what got MamgaPop's post closed.

sorry can't help you.
good luck anyway.
because i only work on published collab projects.

Ok thank you I guess?

Anyone else ? Sigh :disappointed:

@BlackDawn should be able to join I think I gave made a project with over 20 blocks because of my Serades thing I made on a different acount during the time I was hacked.....

Ok you can join do you have something you can take a picture with.

@BlackDawn
s/gethopscotch1/original/2X/6/643b653bf4ef00c23dd14cac3e97f2781300d18b.png" width="666" height="500">s/gethopscotch1/original/2X/e/e995b3e9d316521de334760269d28c9de77d8a1d.png" width="666" height="500">

Might be a bit mixed up

OK I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THE PICTURES YOU GET THE IDEA!!!! Body is invalid

Ok ok your are in can you snapshot the pass?

Yes I have my ipad!!!! 202020 I will edit this when snapshtted

Ok here it is are you ready