Dashing Ninja 2!
2 years in the making!
if you count the 8 month long wait for the game to get fixed :p
You already know what’s already in the first game… so what’s new?
- Champion’s Run — Champion’s Run is a game mode you unlock after reaching the last area! This is super difficult version of Dashing Ninja, where a random event happens every 20 seconds! Submit your scores in this topic to get awesome rewards!
- Ninja Mileage Program — Gain FT by simply playing the game! When you hit certain milestones, you unlock new cities and sometimes countries! This is an awesome way to unlock new areas without having to earn currency!
- Immersive Areas — Areas in Dashing Ninja 1 were… bland. Only one building and if you were lucky, something in the background. In Dashing Ninja 2, there are tons of things to make the world immersive! Tons of cities have building variations — so instead of looking at the same building over and over again some areas have 4 variations! EVERY area has a background, as well as clouds! Some area even have immersive backgrounds that once again, have 4 DIFFERENT VARIANTS! Also a couple areas have snow, stars, or even flowers falling from the sky!! Dashing Ninja 2 has beautiful areas that are just jaw dropping!
- Runes — Runes are replacing the old mechanic to boost your Yen and gem earning. In Dashing Ninja 1, you had to buy the latest area to get the best multiplier. But what if you want to stay in an earlier area? Well runes fix this! Use gems to buy Runes and get cool boosts to your game! This doesn’t just include Yen but luck, xp boosts, and crate discounts!
- Levels — One way to earn gems is to level up! You level up by going a certain distance, it’s that’s simple! You can get insane rewards just by playing the game! It will be easier to level up by buying xp runes!
- Dash Pass — The Dash Pass is a 20-tiered road where you can get cool rewards every 4000 FT! At the end, you get an exclusive ninja! If you buy the premium pass, you get 20 more rewards including 2 extra exclusive ninjas! You can only get these ninjas by unlocking them in the Dash Pass. Make sure you get the rewards by the end of the season because after that they will be gone forever!
- Double the Ninjas! — Crates now have 6 ninjas instead of 3! How awesome is that?!?
- Chroma Credits — Chroma Credits can be earned in-game, but can also be bought for seeds. Use Chroma Credits to buy exclusive limited items!
Thank you all I’m so excited for it to finally be playable it truly is sooo much better than the first!
Expect the crate system for skins to be completely reworked as well in an upcoming update!