Dancing Lollipop Q&A!

questions
qa
ask

So a lot of people have been doing this so why not! Credit to @Bubblyoreo for starting the trend. You can ask me anything except stuff that is too personal! Now start asking!:laughing:

Do you like explosions and do you have A GF or BF, or do you have a crush onahooscotcher and, who will win? Penguins vs bears, and is thisenough q???

1.I like explosions
2.No I don't have a bf
3.No I'm just friends with them
4.PENGUINS
5.What is that

Wash your hair with a toothbrush
Or...
Bellyflop on a pizza...

Wash my hair with a NEW toothbrush

Would you rather
Like a drawing... Or a game.... Or a 3D non?-game...

A game btw what is a non

3D things that aren't a game, for example 4D4U, it's 3D but not really a 'game', still awesome though

Oh that makes much more sense

Any more questions? :grimacing:

@DancingLollipop
Would you rather.......
Be trapped in Chillanna and have to do whatever someone puts as a rule or else you will be stuffed in a running shower of cold ketchup.

Have to be the person who makes sure Hopscotch Characters do what they are told to do in rules, but they fight you so they don't have to do it, and you must be the person to right down EVERY. SINGLE. RULE. And you work for MagmaPOP.

Um ok this one is tricky
I'll choose number 1..... 2 sounds hard!!:grin:

Explode or sit in an electric chair

@Stampys_fans EXPLODE!!! Quick, Painless, and AWESOME!!!

Electric chair..... I'll just not plug it in! Or turn off all the electricity :wink:

Ran out of likes :disappointed:

@DancingLollipop enjoy learning how to backflip!!!
Oh, and enjoy that ketchup shower!!!

That would be my answer if there was an explosion 50m away so I coukd be fqmous WHILE I'm alive::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'll enjoy the back flipping! But for the ketchup part no thanks! I'll do whatever they tell me to do:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If I was the coder, I would code:
When play button is tapped
Create a clone

When character is cloned, make the clone
Change x by 50
Flip

Or

When play butoon is tapped
Set text to: this character does nothing and isn't awesome

What would you prefer...