Daily limit on posts

I have a HUGE problem!
Every time I try to reply to a message it comes up with this can someone PLEASE tell me what it means!:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

It's just a message because for new users there is a daily limit on how much you can post. This is to stop just in case robots post a whole lot of spam, but don't worry, once you start using the forum more you will be able to post more

Why is there a limit on Posts?

How long do I have to wait until I can post more stuff without that message coming up?

about a day or so...

Will this happen to Level ones? How much can we post as a Basic? :disappointed_relieved::cold_sweat::confused:

What's a basic? Is it your level?

On your second day on this forum that message will pop up. After that it will never pop up again. (That's what happened to me)

It means you probably posted a lot of replies and did other things. Idk! :smile:

When you register on the forum, it starts you off as a new user. Gradually, as you spend more time, you move up in the levels until you are a leader. The first level is basic (level 1) I just register yesterday, so it makes sense! It is not your level of hopscotching or how experienced you are with coding. It's kind of a trust thing where it says how much they trust you to not say anything mean.

It happened on my first day. Why is that?

:no_mouth: seriously! Wow, I started yesterday is this gonna happen soon?

I've figured it out,
Simply you've done a lot of things in one day, like post topics and replies, and there's a daily limit. Once you reach the limit, you have to wait 16 hours before you can post anything.

I only had to wait 6 hours. Maybe because the ten hours were spent while I was asleep.

Ahh maybe! But anyways the next day you should be able to post more.

Yes I can post lots now

Hmmm... You did too many action for a day, so you need to wait 6 hours to do a action again.

Well that's good! Remember the message will pop up again after a while.

It hasn't popped up in ages though

Oh, I just saw what t1 said. Maybe you retired from being a basic user.

Yes I'm a member know I only became a member yesterday