7 Likes

ham and cheese with extra cheese- but NO pineapple
i had this really good one once and it was ham, bacon, cheese and egg

10 Likes

:+1:

7 Likes

^ CHEESE IS IMPORTANT ON PIZZAS MUHAHAHAHA

5 Likes

Pineapple and pepperoni (although not together), and cheese because it’s a classic.

4 Likes

mushrooms :mushroom: its just so gooodddd

6 Likes

Mushrooms and Cheese, all day.

4 Likes

I love pineapple, green capsicum/bell pepper, lots of cheese, olives and mushroom — this is my favourite combo for vegetarian pizza :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Cheese is an obvious, though I’ve had to opt for the piece with the least cheese and grease lately. After that, my favorites are probably olives and sausage and bacon. I am also a part of the pineapple on pizza club, which is best when paired with green olives and ham. I’m really not picky unless it’s anchovies or something weird

6 Likes

Hey, we made a chicken alfredo pizza that was really good but used a sauce (w/o cheese) instead of cheese. So not always :stuck_out_tongue:

Got to agree with you on that.

4 Likes

YES

2 Likes

@Icebreakers - If you could add anything to the hopbyte shop - what would you add, and why?

20 Likes

I would add a change forum user (at time of purchase) so you don’t have to wait a year- i know people sometimes get frustrated with this. I’d price it at 40-60 Hopbytes.

9 Likes

Maybe… the ability to boost up trust level requirements, maybe if you needed to visit 40 more days, you would only have to visit 20 more days? Something like that, to make getting up trust levels quicker. I’d say that’d cost like 100 hopbytes or somehting

6 Likes

I think I’d add an icebreaker for twenty hopbytes or permanent regular for like 150

6 Likes

I’d add the ability for you to decide what the theme of the next leader comp will be for 500-600 hopbytes.

6 Likes

i like moocow and mouldy’s ideas— put personally i don’t think you should be able to buy permanent regular. maybe permanent regular for a short period of time, like three months or something would be good though

6 Likes