Daily Icebreaker Chat Room

distant future to see how cool it was

3 Likes

I’d go back to summer 2016 it was just fun lots of nostalgia I miss those times. hopscotch and the forum was just much more active during those times too. and honestly that time span on hopscotch has definitely shaped a big part in who I am now

9 Likes

Honestly a bit after it dies so all the features are cheaper/free !!! Brother bro friend

5 Likes

I’d like to go back to 2016-2017, not because I think the app was better, but simply because of the nostalgia of it being around when I first joined. I’d love to see the old layout again, lol.

7 Likes

‘16, before I joined the forum/right around the time I joined HS. It’s so nostalgic to look back at posts from then, and a lot of hops I barely got to meet were pretty active at that point. It’d also be fun to go back then and be able to fully appreciate the creativity used in coding at that time (a time before self variables and custom images).

13 Likes

@Icebreakers
What would your best day ever consist of?

20 Likes

Stuff that is amazing enough not to be on your regular day.

13 Likes

vowels and consonants
specifically
y, o, u, r, b, e, s, t, d, a, another y, two e’s, v, and r

13 Likes

Going to New Orleans lol

3 Likes

I have no idea lol
Wow what a rubbish answer haha :joy:

4 Likes

I like this haha — I’d probably go back to around end of 2014 mostly for nostalgia, since it was around when I was first starting to code my own original projects. There used to be most-branched tab, and since it was new, people were often using it as intended and posted templates, etc.

(this image from old Hopscotch blog)

16 Likes

woah, I remember that interface! (minus the cupcake on top, but that may have been edited in)

9 Likes

What’s a branch

6 Likes

i think like remixes

8 Likes

Same as saving a remix. If you branch a project, it’s saves the project as a draft.

7 Likes

miss the three projects layout - love to see that it’s on the web explorer!

8 Likes

I have the three projects layout on my iPad Air 5th Gen, probably because the screen is so wide

7 Likes

@Icebreakers - What toppings do you like on pizza?

19 Likes

Cheese - LOTS OF CHEESE :cheese:

8 Likes

Cheese, but while I like pineapple, cheese is most important.
Favourite: Ham, cheese and pineapple!

6 Likes