Daily Icebreaker Chat Room

If you’re talking about Good and Gather, I might agree…

5 Likes

HOW DARE U?! no if u want we can go to salt bae lol and get a price of a thousand something or eat the most expensive pizza in this world

well the costco i know has disgusting pizzas.

3 Likes

Who here eats Punch Pizza?

6 Likes

from what ive seen different costcos have different stuff, but ok

not wanna be disrespectful but never heard of it hehe :)
but i did hear dominos but im not a fan of it :)))

3 Likes

oh lol

same maybe a pizza that has been punched? lol

3 Likes

@Icebreakers what are your top three least favorite superpowers, and why?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

15 Likes

teleportation, because i dont want to teleport into a mosquito and have that tiny dead body in me; and time travelling, still afraid of paradoxes it creates

7 Likes

I think one of them would be mind-reading, because I don’t want a constant stream of consciousness from what everyone else is thinking :flushed:

7 Likes

Moving at the speed of light (because it makes no sense)

7 Likes

Probably Mexico, a good tamale and rice is chefs kiss, and conchas are amazing too

7 Likes

I really really want to like Korean food, but I tried kimchi with some tofu I cooked myself, and I practically had to force myself to eat it.

I’ve been craving some quality sushi, but all I can ever find is 2 day old $5 rolls at the store

I’ve got to go with Tri-Angle with the time traveling one, and t1 brings up a valid point about mind reading, but if you could turn it on and off, that might be okay.
I don’t like the thoughts of super hearing either; my ears would be too sensitive to loud noises, and trying to get homework done while listening to the dog’s nose twitch would be awful

8 Likes

honestly idk… but the thing i would sell my soul for is to read people’s minds. it’d make my life so much easier and i would be so eternally grateful to know what everyone is thinking (people’s opinion on me is the biggest factor)
i sometimes lay awake at night and think about what it would be like if i could read minds and honestly it’s such a deep thing that i could talk about for hours at a time if someone actually cared to know

6 Likes

pretty sure italian pizza is very different from american pizza (unless youre talking about italian pizza already)

misread these together lol

8 Likes

i relate to that, via! i really do.

i wheezed and doubled over laughing

personally, my top three least favorite superpowers are:
time travel - same reason as tri: the paradoxes scare me
fire manipulation - i swear i would do something wrong and light my house on fire
flexibility/stretching (elastigirl powers) - i’d probably stretch at the wrong moment and knock stuff over and idk i’d be clumsy me, but x 5000

6 Likes

what an interesting topic isn’t it

6 Likes

me being the book nerd i am am going to start referencing keeper of the lost cities & percy jackson way too much
okay so gusters, the manipulation of wind seems pretty useless to me. i mean, woohoo, it’s windy now! /sarc. also the children of hypnos in pjo have some pretty cool dream powers but one i think is sort of strange is the fact that they can put someone to sleep. i do understand how this could be helpful but honestly it’s just not really that cool of a power, imo.

5 Likes

making ppl do anything u want

ya u will probably be dizzy
and choosing the weather bcz some ppl would come up to u n say “can u make it snow tmro? plsss” and some will say “can u make it sunny tmro?? plsss”

I heard ppl say italian pizza is more delicious so I still choose italian:)

5 Likes

and unfortunately, some people say, why require the powers for that? [i just explained all of human conflict in history, you’re welcome]

5 Likes

rounds of applause lol

3 Likes

@Icebreakers If you were a master at coding and the sky is the limit, what are some crazy ideas you would make?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

14 Likes