Daily Icebreaker Chat Room

yeahhh roblox lol

hmm like escape thing or levels

maybe songs to annoy ppl
oh game umm like animal crossing ig

6 Likes

@Icebreakers Any special traditions that you have for the holiday season / Christmas?

12 Likes

My family does food gifts every other year when everyone’s here, we draw a name and have to get those people snacks that we think they would like

4 Likes

during the holidays when all my family is together (which is a very hard thing to achieve) we play watch ya mouth!

4 Likes

No

2 Likes

@Icebreakers Who is your favorite soccer team? :soccer:

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

11 Likes

ARGENTINA ALL THE WAYYY!!!

Yes ofc argentina and not only bc of Messi or bc they’re good

8 Likes

obviously where I’m from,
they aren’t in the World Cup but idc it’s still my favourite team

[according to guidelines I’m supposed to translate the Arabic text:
al ain football team]

4 Likes

i guess my country’s team but seriously, canada is truly noob lel

6 Likes

My schools /j
I just go for whoever my friends are cheering for haha

4 Likes

My team, but for the World Cup:

COMOTO BRAZIL

4 Likes

australia socceroos (my team), but argentina beat them the other night so im rooting for argentina in the world cup
however, the south korean soccer team is very lucky, they got o meet jungkook.

5 Likes

CFC, but Brazil for the World Cup !!!

4 Likes

Portugal, they won the match from Switzerland a few hours ago now their in quarter finals, Brazil is good too, well I was kinda cheering for usa but their bad at soccer lol

5 Likes

@Icebreakers, if you could only live in one place and only eat the country’s style of food, where would you live?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

16 Likes

Francefor2 reasons

8 Likes

russia bc i eat that stuff up :drooling_face: u guys dont know im a magician
i can make a bowl of borscht disappear in seconds!

6 Likes

america
wide variety of food

7 Likes

I have a friend irl whose family is Russian, and she’s always promising to bring me Russian food. I think she’s coming to my house at some point over break, so fingers crossed she brings some

I’ll be honest, I love American food…if there’s such a thing. I know the term “American diet” invokes images of Big Macs and fries, but mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, fried okra, turnip greens, and a roll :drooling_face:

8 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try Asian foods…
And btw I am NOT talking about sushi or ramen
Those are terrible foods

7 Likes