Daily Icebreaker Chat Room

a birthday party that’s not mine, they take too much work

5 Likes

oooh that’s a good question.
all I want is my aunts carrot cake, my siblings and parents, one cousin, one uncle

and no friends

4 Likes

Sitting :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

RAGE ROOOOM

3 Likes

Friends!

2 Likes

@Icebreakers if time froze right now, and you could choose when to unfreeze it, what would you do while time is frozen, from this instant to when you unfreeze time?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

13 Likes

I’d scroll through youtube for a while, then probably go on a walk or something

4 Likes

But if time is frozen, your device would never respond to your touch, so the page would never scroll until time is unfrozen.

I would probably walk a good distance, then unfreeze time to make it look like I just teleported (from everyone else’s perspective).

6 Likes

dress up my cats— i’ve always wanted to but they really don’t like it, so best time to do it without them minding!

i’d take it off before time starts up.

8 Likes

Rob a Subway’s

7 Likes

Take some weird photos

6 Likes

Eat soup and go to a house and eat more soup

6 Likes

finish college.

7 Likes

Go outsude, drive a car, drive a lambo, break laws lol, go to a store and take ANYTHING I want MUHAHAHAHA, and maybe go to random ppl houses and see if i wanna eat their food if it looks good.

8 Likes

Maybe steal some stuff :thinking:

7 Likes

you guys are seriously evil smh /lh

8 Likes

return all the stolen objects that people have swiped

8 Likes

@Icebreakers If you could create any app, what would it be?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

13 Likes

Hopscotch Extensions

i wish i can include multiplayer, global variables, and orange multitouch

10 Likes

The Ultimate Writing And Reading Platform

or TUWARP for short

the writing part will have prompts, organization stuff, notifications that say things like you better write right now or else the ghosts of all great writiers will haunt you, and cool customizable fonts and stuff.

the reading part will have reviews, endless to read lists, reccomendations, what character are you like quizzes, and a place for fanart bc why not.

basically every reader/writer’s dream haha

8 Likes