Here in Australia, we don’t have snow :frowning:

3 Likes

i wouldnt call cross country fun but i agree that its nice

4 Likes

I like tennis, table tennis, rock climbing and basketball

5 Likes

netball!!

4 Likes

@Icebreakers What is your dream birthday party?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

14 Likes

ahem

alone.

6 Likes

^

8 Likes

i don’t think i’ve ever had my day made by a single character before

6 Likes

im in an airport

6 Likes

I guess I’m into a particular theme for the food :yum:

One year when I was 14, I tried a rainbow themed birthday party (just mainly about the colours) :rainbow:

• 6-layered rainbow cake
  • rainbow tie-dye cupcakes
  • invitations were on black card with a rainbow stripe at the back
  • goodies bag had items in different colours
  • each person is supposed to dress all in one colour (I was in orange, one of my cousins was in yellow, etc.) but I didn’t get as many people to dress in one colour as I wanted :laughing::smiling_face_with_tear:

A little more recently, I like the theme of strawberry/raspberry & pistachio for the food. But only got as far as making the cake, one year. It was a white chocolate and strawberry ombre layer cake (with 4 layers going from cream to pink to dark pink).

I made it through combining two recipes — one for a white chocolate mud cake and one for a strawberry cake. I also wanted to try doing a buttercream gradient on the outside but didn’t have enough.

9 Likes

I don’t wanna go nowhere, a party is always at my house.
Maybe one or two friends, ig

8 Likes

a huge party at the main shopping centre in [my city] with oaser tag, bowling and mini golf

4 Likes

a birthday party that’s not mine, they take too much work

5 Likes

oooh that’s a good question.
all I want is my aunts carrot cake, my siblings and parents, one cousin, one uncle

and no friends

4 Likes

Sitting :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

RAGE ROOOOM

3 Likes

Friends!

2 Likes

@Icebreakers if time froze right now, and you could choose when to unfreeze it, what would you do while time is frozen, from this instant to when you unfreeze time?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

13 Likes

I’d scroll through youtube for a while, then probably go on a walk or something

4 Likes