Daily Icebreaker Chat Room

I don’t know it changes a lot but currently it’s this one

4 Likes

Here are a few of my favorite hopscotch projects

I remember this blew me away when @/Awesome_E made this. It showed the possibilities for what you could do in hopscotch as there was nothing like it.

This was such a cool game it had an open world, which is something not a lot of games on hopscotch have and it was done so well with the physics.

MagmaPop made a lot of cool things, I remember this one the most as this uses no custom images, it was all pixel art for each block.

In terms of newer ones

This game is the closest remake of Jet Pack Joyride on hopscotch, it was done so well, and captured many of the aspects beautifully.

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12n7m8mmqn
This game pushes platforms to a new level by including enemies, this is such a fun concept for platformers.

This game gives me cool math games vibes, it reminds me of one of those papa pizzeria games. it is so cool to see a quite iconic game on that site make it to made on hopscotch with its own spin.

7 Likes

Kaledocosmos, everyone’s favourite haha

5 Likes

Papas freezeria is what the games based off of :wink:

7 Likes

I remember playing that game, it was fun. To bad it’s blocked now

7 Likes

@Icebreakers If you were able to live without breathing and go anywhere you wanted for a day, but could only teleport to one place, where would that be?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

20 Likes

teleport to someone’s teleporter so i can teleport as many times as i wish

11 Likes

Mars! I could make history and hang out with my bestie Perseverance the robot :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Really late, but wow, lots of great answers :]

5 Likes

I’d teleport to a parallel universe where I could teleport as many times as I like

5 Likes

the bottom of the mariana trench

3 Likes

@Icebreakers What physical activity is the best? (Sport)

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

21 Likes

I like ice-skating in a rink, I haven’t been in a while :ice_skate:
(We don’t have snow here, except on mountains that are hours away, so I have to skate in an indoor rink.)

9 Likes

person a asked me today if i thought i could beat person b in a fight and i said no way

person a then proceeded to lie to person b about what i said

person b looked over at me, and i got physical activity very efficiently at lunch

i was running away

4 Likes

Dancing, imo! I love it :))

3 Likes

golf:p

3 Likes

Badmington, golf, cross country and downhill ski (ofc) :]

6 Likes

yesss
and dbl as well as volleyball

3 Likes

tennis! :D