Wait never mind Ocean Ship

5 Likes

river

like amazon, but better

7 Likes

coolcompany.inc

I sell teletuby merch

7 Likes

I’d personally do a technology company and I’d call it 894 Studios! (Also wow my question got posted!)

6 Likes

so did mine

this is so cool

6 Likes

@Icebreakers What is your favourite hopscotch project ever, and why?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

16 Likes

this one for sure

edit: or this one

7 Likes

You almost got me, lol.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I’d have to say this (;

7 Likes

Spy guy Racoon platformer

It actually is hard and fun

6 Likes

ocf , spy guys breakout or raccoon with a broom

7 Likes

OCF was/is super fun!

5 Likes

These are probably my top 3:

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/120fyaxrph

5 Likes

I love Game Company Simulator or pretty much any tapper game, they’re so addicting

3 Likes

4 Likes

either this one since it was one of the biggest projects when I first joined hopscotch

or this one

4 Likes

I don’t know it changes a lot but currently it’s this one

4 Likes

Here are a few of my favorite hopscotch projects

I remember this blew me away when @/Awesome_E made this. It showed the possibilities for what you could do in hopscotch as there was nothing like it.

This was such a cool game it had an open world, which is something not a lot of games on hopscotch have and it was done so well with the physics.

MagmaPop made a lot of cool things, I remember this one the most as this uses no custom images, it was all pixel art for each block.

In terms of newer ones

This game is the closest remake of Jet Pack Joyride on hopscotch, it was done so well, and captured many of the aspects beautifully.

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12n7m8mmqn
This game pushes platforms to a new level by including enemies, this is such a fun concept for platformers.

This game gives me cool math games vibes, it reminds me of one of those papa pizzeria games. it is so cool to see a quite iconic game on that site make it to made on hopscotch with its own spin.

7 Likes

Kaledocosmos, everyone’s favourite haha

5 Likes