Daily Icebreaker Chat Room

I would buy everyone an electric car and shoot all the non electric cars into space

6 Likes

I don’t need infinite cash but I’d use it to buy the right to spend it on more than one thing
(or I’ll give it away)

6 Likes

I was thinking along the same lines :rofl: Since I already have infinite cash on one thing, why not spend it on something, rather than trying to get more money.

I’d like to buy something related to hobbies that I haven’t been able to vest my time in as much. Maybe art and craft :art: like paints in all different colours. Or electronics — not really sure. If I had to pick the one thing, probably paints. :paintbrush:

9 Likes

either books (kotlc tomorrow- stellarluneeee) or a really huge, luxury mansion

5 Likes

A runway, a plane and jet fuel

4 Likes

@Icebreakers if you could add one new species to this world, with whatever characteristics you want, what would it be, and what kind of specimen would it look like?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

20 Likes

one word. DRAGONS
(or really any other cool mythical creature for that matter- i just really like dragons haha)

7 Likes

^^ yesssss

5 Likes

Giant floofy cat :3

4 Likes

ALICORNS
kotlc

3 Likes

Dragons would be so coollllll!!

2 Likes

ok unrelated but i just got stellarluneeeeee :D

3 Likes

Dergons but mini

2 Likes

Hamster

2 Likes

those… already exist.

3 Likes

The cutest hamster in the world

2 Likes

Dragons or centaurs

2 Likes

@Icebreakers If you could create a company what type of company would it be and what would you call it?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

17 Likes

I’d make a restaurant that actually has good kids menu food, I’d call it “Foodie Galaxy”

10 Likes

HopGames
Video game and consoles company (featuring hopscotch games ofc)

9 Likes