Daily Icebreaker Chat Room

something in a phone called :sparkles: geolocation :sparkles:

/lh

5 Likes

I’d bring a satellite phone to call someone to come rescue me without having to worry about being out of service. While I’m waiting, I’ll be sipping water and munching on goldfish until my rescuer arrives haha

6 Likes

:hs_miss_chief:

Miss Chief, her name says it all :eyes:

If I had to leave and never come back (not that I’d complain), I’d bring:

• a notebook with a pen attached
  • some kind of water filter
  • maybe some flint and steel

The first one is just to write notes and keep a record like a diary, or make note of interesting things and plans.

The last two are just to make my life a bit easier, to start with haha.

I wouldn’t need a compass because I am generally able to tell where the compass directions are, by the sun’s arc or stars. And I have a general idea of how to make a sundial.

That said, I am stuck on an island right now already — but it’s like the biggest island in the world. It’s an island continent — Australia. :earth_asia:

9 Likes

I would bring nothing really, except for clothes, toys, devices as I am on an island right now, the biggest, Australia!

8 Likes

infinite matter generator.

and two pencils.

6 Likes

@Icebreakers If you have unlimited cash but can only spend it on one thing, what would you spend it on?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

21 Likes

infinite number of lottery tickets so i am mathematically guaranteed to win, thus giving me more money

12 Likes

hmm, what industry shall i involve in the ultimate destruction of the global economy?? :thinking: i’ll go with water so i can resell it and get money i’m free to spend however, but that’s probably avoiding the question. i’m assuming that whatever i decide to dedicate my infinite money toward will magically have an infinite supply to meet my infinite demand, which i believe is the point of the question. at first i thought i would put the money toward hs sub, which would be a win-win [i get endless am, hs gets an infinite budget] but since the crash of the global economy is inevitable in this scenario, it might get hs associated with it, which isn’t nice. i thought i might fund research into nmn and creating something that would work on humans [with no side effects!!], and once the research is complete, use the rest of the money to distribute it globally for as long as anyone needs or wants!! such a shame that the money is dedicated, because i might want to spend all the time someway. people might get jealous someway, and try to take whatever virtual storage i have for my dedicated infinite money, but if they do steal it, they’ll find the money is cursed with only being allowed to be spent on human nmn distribution. also, i would take donations online from my distribution industry, and use that for my own spending, as long as no one finds out. as far as anyone is concerned, i have infinite money, but am still asking for more. pretty pointless, but that’s the exact thing that would get popular on the internet, which is why it’s oh so strategically placed there. i would get well-known, if not popular, which would also fuel my donations. the nmn industry, on the other hand, could spend the money however they want, so the global economy would still crash. but at least now we would have plenty of time to fix that. i am really overthinking this icebreaker.

14 Likes

Wow that’s smart :thinking: then that money is technically not the unlimited money so you can spend it on anything

Also I would spend it on PANCAKES WITH MAPLE SYRUP, BUTTER, AND SPRITE (:

14 Likes

okay while everyone is giving actually smart, well thought out answers, the first thing that came to my mind is books and that is what i’m sticking by hahaha

10 Likes

I agree lol thats all we need.

thats the only reason we have the captain n pilot so we can call on their cellphone we will go to the captain or the pilot and drive/fly to our home and BOOM home again!

Tesla,lol. By tesla i mean to buy the company not the car, n the most expensive thing in the world, the last time i checked it was $62.5 trillion as long as i can remember

10 Likes

Property lol not only a great investment, but also something practical as I‘ve always wanted to trade property when I’m older

7 Likes

I spent a good hour thinking about this question haha—tbh it really had me stumped, but here’s the answer I came up with in the end:

I would buy a multi-million dollar corporation, therefore receiving all of its profits and being able to spend those profits on what ever I choose. I would then spend that money to travel wherever I wish whenever I want until I retire.

6 Likes

I would buy everyone an electric car and shoot all the non electric cars into space

6 Likes

I don’t need infinite cash but I’d use it to buy the right to spend it on more than one thing
(or I’ll give it away)

6 Likes

I was thinking along the same lines :rofl: Since I already have infinite cash on one thing, why not spend it on something, rather than trying to get more money.

I’d like to buy something related to hobbies that I haven’t been able to vest my time in as much. Maybe art and craft :art: like paints in all different colours. Or electronics — not really sure. If I had to pick the one thing, probably paints. :paintbrush:

9 Likes

either books (kotlc tomorrow- stellarluneeee) or a really huge, luxury mansion

5 Likes

A runway, a plane and jet fuel

4 Likes

@Icebreakers if you could add one new species to this world, with whatever characteristics you want, what would it be, and what kind of specimen would it look like?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

20 Likes

one word. DRAGONS
(or really any other cool mythical creature for that matter- i just really like dragons haha)

7 Likes