Daily Icebreaker Chat Room

idk I haven’t really thought about that

3 Likes

oh my goigly, how silly of me, i nearly forgot the quote in my bio!!

how inspiring

3 Likes

“D’oh”- Homer Simpson

4 Likes

real answer this time:

“the best way to research a potentially dangerous mystery is to be soft, friendly, and emotional, but don’t you ever do it alone.”

-fyre, bfsrc 10-324 - bfsrc 10-326

3 Likes

o just found out about the post that I totally posted, I’ll reply to my own,

I kinda liked the summer one or the seed dev one (can’t remember) because there were great projects

3 Likes

@Icebreakers who is the first person you remember meeting on the hopscotch app?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

17 Likes

For the very first people who I remixed projects from, I don’t remember their names. But the first Hopscotch friends/people I talked to, in the first year that I started, were

• Arendelle :snowflake: & Corona :sunny:
  • Pi Studios
  • Anonymous/Too Much Rain (she changed her name a lot)
  • Funky 63
  • Benjour Programming
  • Utensil Mouth
  • tasm555
12 Likes

@DaughterOfHecate was there from the very very beginning, always tolerating (and even encouraging) my relentless lyric posts… i also remember

• ferret productions
  • shan-shan sprinkle face
  • kokoro (ohhh my goodness the nostalgiaaaaa, they were such a fun person to bounce ideas off of & code withhhhh)
6 Likes

I haven’t interacted with anyone since I felt like I had other priorities at the time.
I remember vividly the first person to remix one of my projects, it was
pad thai

I was really happy when that happened

7 Likes

Oh my goodness how far down did too have to dig for that TvT, it’s absolutely insane to think all of that was over a year ago, how?? Those were some good times :,))

6 Likes

Probably@/WeirdCarmo

6 Likes

koletsgo

4 Likes

either Meowzers™️ , MysteryDragon (who is also the one that inspired my original art style) or DragonQueen/Katronus (who has helped refine my current art style)

4 Likes

I don’t even think I had any friends when I first started, 8 year old me was too incompetent

I think the first people I interacted with were RB_Productions or Lavender, only because I signed up for their books

6 Likes

Izzy101011. She even supported me on my old (and bad) acc!

6 Likes

any hsac boomers in the house??

my first two friends on hs were probably triangularspoon and cbmorris.

3 Likes

Useless and pointless answer,
I don’t remember
because I am soooo bad at remembering things

4 Likes

Pi Studios or Funky 63

6 Likes

i think @/cappuccino, or was it @/Nobody? i honestly dont remember

4 Likes

On the app, probably SweetLemons/SiennaSweets—she was one of the first people to like my projects.

As for the forum, the people that stand out to me are @/Temm, @/TheDeliciousOrange, and @/SilverSong but there were so many other people that helped guide me my first few months here that the list is endless.

3 Likes