a cat with a neck bow thing,with B E L L S

3 Likes

One group of kids dressed up as the triplets in our grade, that was funny

2 Likes

one year I dressed up as a fish tank! it was pretty iconic haha
this year I went as myself and that was pretty cool too

That’s so awesome! It’s super fun getting to make your own costume

Thats so funny
I love it when people dress up as someone that people wouldn’t automatically think of but can easily figure out. One year I dressed as my swim coach, and my friends who are twins dressed up as each other haha

5 Likes

amazon box lol

but seriously, i went as a phoenix and i really like that

8 Likes

O.O omg i’ll totally not gonna steal that idea for next year lol

7 Likes

@Icebreakers If you could move to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Leaders. To submit an icebreaker, post in Icebreaker Submissions. ↩︎

19 Likes

i’m happy right where i’m at.

10 Likes

indeed

6 Likes

Same here, maybe sometime in the future I would like to move, but I love where I’m at right now :sparkles:

6 Likes

S a m e d:

8 Likes

agreed. This place is good for me.

4 Likes

okay guys, i get it, i’m trendy, but we’re missing the point of this icebreaker i think.

10 Likes

i’m happy where i am but if i had to move it’d be cool to go to france or maybe japan. probably france though because i know some french

6 Likes

Ok how about this so everyone doesn’t respond with how they wouldn’t move, what if you had to? Or maybe a place you would want to visit but not live at? What if your family and friends could come?

4 Likes

I would love to visit Japan, but it seems that the work and school ethic can be very harsh there, so I don’t know if it would be the best to live there. Does anyone live in Japan or has in the past?

That would be fun! Would it be because of the food? Would you go to Paris or another big city or maybe go somewhere more rural/suburban?

4 Likes

called it

maybe the american east coast?
it’s kinda nice

my parents say they hate my state’s laws and would move to a different one if not for all the relationships we have with people in our state

6 Likes

idk probably either Iran, Lebanon, Netherlands or Barbados. Netherlands is probably my favorite country but all the citizens of the other 3 are very very nice people. (Barbados also has the best fashion)

5 Likes

I think it would be nice to move to California!

Might be best to not go into this as everyone has different opinions

Interesting, I don’t see many people mention those options so is there anything specific about those 3? Or are they just really interesting places that not many people know about?

or do just I not see them mentioned often and my questions are irrelevant

5 Likes

I mean Iran and Lebanon both are amazing countries with great culture and the people are extremely hospitable. so much history in that area of the world and would be amazing to be surrounded by all of that history. Barbados is a beautiful country in the Caribbean, people are also very nice and have great food and their fashion is top tier. Netherlands obviously is amazing with their public transport and bike/pedestrian infrastructure within some of their main cities

6 Likes

Yeah I have heard this so much^^ :heart:

I would want to live in the Amazon Rainforest :hs_parrot: (I have seriously contemplated it. For now it’s just in the back of my mind)

6 Likes