Daily Birthdays and anniversarys

Hello this is Dragonmaster101 and this topic will be for those with anniversaries and birthdays too get a special message every day! Of course I’m human and will miss some days but this will make peoples birthdays seem like more people care about them then they think since we love our whole community this will start tomorrow piece!

@/omtl @/Dragon_Riders

8 Likes

This sounds like an amazing idea :)) however, it can go in mss

12 Likes

Yes but this is easier for me too keep up with so I can show as much appreciation as I can!

5 Likes

I like this! But you may want people to put their birthdays (If they want) only because it might get crowded and they also might not want to for private reasons.

2 Likes

Great idea!

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s a great idea, but it fits perfectly in mss

4 Likes

Is mss make someone smile?

3 Likes

yes

4 Likes

He should ask for birthdays put on calendar close this w leaders help and when he gets alarm for the birthday he says it in MSS while tagging

2 Likes

@Leaders poke

3 Likes

He should maybe not do electronic cal, just a reg cal for HSF b-days

2 Likes

Since apparently everyone wants this closed since nobody listens too my side on anything @Leaders just close this it was a bad idea anyways.

2 Likes

What about my ideas!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I already tagged them so they could see and decide for themselves is this needs to be open. :))

And it’s a very good idea, you should definitely do it. I’m just not sure this needs its own topic since we have mss.

4 Likes

I saw what you said, and I said it was a great idea.
I was just saying my pov

2 Likes

hey it’s certainly a wonderful idea - though looks like someone got their with the idea before you!
gonna pop this nice original message here - hope that’s good with you :blush: - and let the birthday and anniversary discussion continue over there - see you all in that topic!

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Make Someone Smile 2 :smile: