CVAC Urgent Recruiting

art_club

Hello! CVAClub has only seven members now, and if you aren’t in it already, you can sign up! I will post sign-up sheets on Hopscotch and the forum. No, I am not restarting it. If you signed up on one page, signing up on the other page is optional. The new recruits will be announced on Wednesday, February 7th, 2018. If you want to sign up, please answer all of the questions:

How active are you?

• I’m on every day
  • I’m on every other day
  • I’m pretty active
  • I’m on often

0 voters

How would you rate your art?

0 voters

Will do all of the challenges and notify me if you can’t?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • I’ll try

0 voters

Once you’re done, please draw an example of your art on Hopscotch, take a screenshot, and post it on this topic.

(This is reserved for @DogWithAPen @SoaringFeathers @Grizzlyzoe @ChickenGirl @CheesyOlive10 and any other Hopscotch artist who wants to sign up.)

example

Paper art

I cant do digital

I can’t join, sorry. I’m only active on Hopscotch to code for school. Other than that, I’ve left. :3

I see the point. Anyways, I’ve seen some of your art, too!

@Serenity, you only answered one question. Please answer the other two.

Yeah, sorry about that. Oh, what’s your username on HS?

My username on Hopscotch is CocoaViola.

@codingCupcake123, you only answered one of the questions. Please answer the other two.

Some of you only answered one or two questions. You need to answer the one(s) you have not answered or else I will not accept you at all.

Am i In?

The new members will not be announced until Wednesday. Please tell me your name on Hopscotch.

Kitty4U

For those of you who answered all questions, you’re only in if you are active enough to do the challenges, and you answered the last question to where you say yes or you say something that implies that you will do the challenges. Before being accepted, all of you who did not tell me your name on Hopscotch (except @DogWithAPen and @Kitty4U) need to do so.

By the way, my username on Hopscotch is CocoaViola.