Customizing in hopscotch!

customizing in hopscotch
There are many cool customizable things here in the forum which a lot of people love to change so as I said in my last topic “ bios on hopscotch! “

Bios on hopscotch link !

So why not just add customization to hopscotch and forum well technically the forum already has customization in it so why not the app too ?

what should we add?

Well there are many things you could add to the app when it comes to customization in hopscotch like banners or bios and even moving pfps !
Have any ideas?

what about the subscription??
I thought about this for a long time and I finally came up with it - many would say to pay seeds for 2 or 5 to change or customize your profile but what about the people who don’t have a sub ? So I was thinking that if and when the customization comes out they can do it with the sub or not and once they do it they can’ Do it again unless they pay seeds but at least get were able to do the customization and for the people who do have the sub they can pay seeds to change it.

13 Likes

I second this. Also, I call “moving pfp’s” Animated pfp’s

2 Likes

I hope they can add profile for hopscotch to be free then I would be so happy

2 Likes

Great ideas!

Maybe you could use mushrooms?

3 Likes

* Profile pictures start shaking *

2 Likes

Oh well oops :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh yeah but aren’t mushrooms for the projects it would be the same to just give 5

2 Likes

Oh yes that would be a nice idea add

2 Likes

This would require x2 moderation, and it would probably be hard to make on the app… so I’m not in favor of this idea. Sorry!

1 Like

You get 5 seeds like weekly, so maybe it can be like 20 seeds?

1 Like

Oh yeah true 20 seeds sound better

I agree with this

1 Like

Cool idea! I’d love to see this in Hopscotch.

1 Like

That would be epic

1 Like