I’ll get that open sourced tmr

1 Like

I will try this

1 Like

@ChickenProductions7

@ChickenProductions7’s Tag List

2 Likes
<h2> <sub>

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>
@ChickenProductions7 
 ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣← Don’t Put a Line break
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small><a class= "mention">@ChickenProductions7’s Tag List</a>

</sub> </h2>
2 Likes

[quote=“Awesome_E, post:44, topic:49941, full:true”]

<h2> <sub>

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>
@ChickenProductions7 
 ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣← is the day I wanna was a good day I wanna Don’t Put a Line break
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small><a class= "mention">@ChickenProductions7’s Tag List</a>

</sub> </h2>
[/quoted]

[quote=“ChickenProductions7, post:45, topic:49941, full:true”]

[quote=“Awesome_E, post:44, topic:49941, full:true”]

@ChickenProductions7
@ChickenProductions7’s Tag List

[/quoted]
[/quoted]
2 Likes

@Jazz sorry to be a bug about this, but are there any progress updates with you or Ana about reviving custom groups?

Ooh finally found two users that have no topics closed

6 Likes

It is on the table and not forgotten. For now, there are a few more forum course corrections that need to be implemented, and then time to allow adjustment. You’ve been incredibly patient, thank you for that!! :sweat_smile: I’m still learning mod abilities, so I’m honestly unfamiliar with the dynamics and idiosyncrasies of custom groups, lol! But it did come up in my training, so I know it’s still on the table…just not in play for the time being.

As usual, though, a lot will depend on how the users respond until the transition settles down. (It’s like aftershocks from an Earthquake: if you have a choice, you don’t want to build a house until things settle back down) Do you think that’s a fair assessment?

9 Likes

Yeah totally. I’m glad you guys haven’t forgotten about this at all! I don’t mind waiting a bit more, it’s just that I kinda wanted to know if any plans regarding this kind of thing have changed

4 Likes

@Jazz? What is it like being a mod? Do things show up differently?

2 Likes

Mods have tools in the following places (maybe more):

User Profile, to ban or change username

Groups page

And they can see deleted posts, private messages, etc.

(Yeah definitely missed some)

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Discussion Topic 6 [Official]

Use the GDT guys

5 Likes

@Ana any update on the Forum’s game plan?

• Any idea when wikis could return (watching topics should notify wiki edits with the latest Discourse version)?
  • Update on Custom Groups? I’d really love to use one for a tag list and beta testers instead of keeping track of them like I do here?

Doesn’t really matter too much when, but it’d be cool to see these things return (obviously, once the issues are sorted out).

5 Likes

Sure, I get it. Not for now.

6 Likes

What do we have left to do before we can get to this? Maybe a checklist could help us with a new idea for a regular initiative to get it done faster and better

2 Likes

There’s a lot that’s still going on and a lot that needs to be done.
None will be provided now (unless from Ana) and I’d really just recommend that you patiently wait til everything settles down and THT has started considering bringing these back.

5 Likes

Ok, good to know. So basically we can discuss more after our “current issue” is taken care of.

4 Likes

There are a lot of those actually.

And after everything has completely calmed down (I’d say maybe a month or two) then we can revisit this

5 Likes

A couple months sounds fine…
(Lol but that’s not a guarantee by any means is it?)

4 Likes