Custom Tags Without Custom Groups

I’ll get that open sourced tmr

I will try this

1 Like

@ChickenProductions7

@ChickenProductions7’s Tag List

2 Likes
<h2> <sub>

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>
@ChickenProductions7 
 ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣← Don’t Put a Line break
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small><a class= "mention">@ChickenProductions7’s Tag List</a>

</sub> </h2>
1 Like

[quote=“Awesome_E, post:44, topic:49941, full:true”]

<h2> <sub>

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>
@ChickenProductions7 
 ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣← is the day I wanna was a good day I wanna Don’t Put a Line break
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small><a class= "mention">@ChickenProductions7’s Tag List</a>

</sub> </h2>
[/quoted]

[quote=“ChickenProductions7, post:45, topic:49941, full:true”]

[quote=“Awesome_E, post:44, topic:49941, full:true”]

@ChickenProductions7
@ChickenProductions7’s Tag List

[/quoted]
[/quoted]
2 Likes

@Jazz sorry to be a bug about this, but are there any progress updates with you or Ana about reviving custom groups?

Ooh finally found two users that have no topics closed

6 Likes

It is on the table and not forgotten. For now, there are a few more forum course corrections that need to be implemented, and then time to allow adjustment. You’ve been incredibly patient, thank you for that!! :sweat_smile: I’m still learning mod abilities, so I’m honestly unfamiliar with the dynamics and idiosyncrasies of custom groups, lol! But it did come up in my training, so I know it’s still on the table…just not in play for the time being.

As usual, though, a lot will depend on how the users respond until the transition settles down. (It’s like aftershocks from an Earthquake: if you have a choice, you don’t want to build a house until things settle back down) Do you think that’s a fair assessment?

9 Likes

Yeah totally. I’m glad you guys haven’t forgotten about this at all! I don’t mind waiting a bit more, it’s just that I kinda wanted to know if any plans regarding this kind of thing have changed

4 Likes

@Jazz? What is it like being a mod? Do things show up differently?

2 Likes

Mods have tools in the following places (maybe more):

User Profile, to ban or change username

Groups page

And they can see deleted posts, private messages, etc.

(Yeah definitely missed some)

1 Like