Custom pictures do not load in forum

I had no idea where to put this, but basically whenever I try to change my profile picture/ profile banner/ anything like that it is just says that it is 0% loaded, and it does not change.
Here is a screenshot:

The option to save is greyed out, and the “uploading” thing does not change

4 Likes

sadly, THT has no control on this. Wait a bit and do this again (:

3 Likes

Ok, but this has been going on for at least 2 weeks. (Except the main profile picture, that only broke recently)

3 Likes

You have to wait until the picture is fully uploaded.

Or reload the page.

If that doesn’t work, it’s a problem with discourse

4 Likes

typically its a wifi issues or just lag
As others have stated Hopscotch has no control over this since Discourse runs the forum basically

4 Likes

if you want, you can upload the pic here and i can try to change it for you and see if that works

2 Likes

Wait do you have the power to change other peoples profile pictures?
Someone on here’s profile picture is making me uncomfortable which is why i am asking. Its fine if not.

2 Likes

you can talk to the person to change their pfp

3 Likes

Ok I think ill just avoid the person then thanks

2 Likes

i said you can talk directly to the person.

2 Likes

Ah but that won’t be necessary because I will probably end up changing it like ten times after that anyway. I just think it is very annoying that I am stuck with this one. Thanks anyway though

Also could this maybe have anything to do with the device itself? I don’t suppose anyone else here would have this problem, and I wouldn’t be surprised if I had the oldest device on this forum (iPhone 6)

1 Like

I don’t think so. I can see how this would be quite annoying tho

I’m on an iPad 9.7 (2018) and I haven’t ever come across this problem

1 Like

Ah ok- although I believe it is just a problem with my phone in this case though… as it works perfectly well on my windows computer… thats a shame as I cannot go on it regularly though

1 Like

I’ve noticed my computer often doesn’t load pictures (MacBook pro) and my iPad does, or vice versa.

1 Like

LOL did they even go that far!!! I use an iPad 2…

Ok but apart from all this I am not seeing any more point for this topic to go on… maybe if @leaders could close this topic that would be appreciated