Custom Function Mass Delete

A feature I’d like to see in Hopscotch is: Ability to mass delete custom functions/blocks

I’d use it for this type of project: If i have a project where i need neater organization in my code, being able to mass delete default or custom functions i no longer need would speed up the cleaning process quite a lot

Here are some examples of Hopscotch code that could be improved if we had this:

Here is an example design I’ve made: n/a

I’ve seen something similar in another programming languages, it looks like this: n/a

Deleting default functions is really annoying, especially since deleting a custom function makes the keyboard go from the magenta block menu to the object menu (i don’t know if that is a bug or a feature)
i think having a mass delete or a select and delete feature for custom blocks would be really easy and would make cleanup easier on your brain.

@a_latte_of_hops thoughts?

8 Likes

I did SBIP, but if i missed it and there’s a topic for this, sorry! merge ‘em ;)

5 Likes

So, like being able to select multiple custom blocks you want to delete? Sounds useful. It would also be useful if we can do it for any custom block type (custom rules, custom abilities, and custom variables).

6 Likes

That is, indeed, a bug. It’s supposed to go back to the magenta block drawer or block drawer depending on which custom block you deleted.

5 Likes

has it been reported?

3 Likes

I don’t think it has, but you can check to see…

2 Likes