NEW Special Note
Xse/Hnu strikes again, but this time FRAMING Healeybot1 in the [Old] Numberphile Topic (link coming soon)
However, even though the name and the profile pic look the same, the name is slightly off in the phony account:
Real account: @Healeybot1
Xse phony account @HeaIeybot1
In the Xse phony account, the “L” in Healy was changed to an uppercase “i”
Both letters look extremely similar l = I
Read more on this link: Forum Users Being Impersonated!
OLD Special Note
I want to thank everyone for your participation in voting. With your help, the user has been removed from the forum.
Thank you, @Liza and THT!
EDIT: They’re back..
Hello, Hopscotchers. As some of you may be aware, there has been some bullying on the forum. This bully is consistently attacking users and breaking many community guidelines. Therefor, I am asking The Hopscotch Forum Leaders to remove and/or ban this user.
I have chosen to keep this user’s name anonymous for now. Please do not post their name below. If the Hopscotch Team would like to know the user’s name, please ask us. The user may or may not want to reveal themself on this topic, and may choose whether or not they would like to be revealed.
Reasons for wanting this removal:
• Consistent Bullying
• Previous ban (Ban has only recently been lifted)
• Ignoring warnings from Leaders
• Loging into a separate account to avoid a ban and/or removal (7 Times) (I’m losing track of the counts)
• Frequently being off topic
• Attacking Hopscotchers and swearing at them
• Cyber threats towards Hopscotchers
• Vandalization of topics
• Calling Hopscotchers “autistic” as a derogatory term
• Frequently targeting certain mental disorders
• Posting multiple links and referring to very innaproprate sites
• Revealing personal information
• Impersonating HS Forum accounts and framing them
• Avoiding account removal by creating a new account
• This list can only go on
Here, I ask all Hopscotchers on the Forum to vote below that this user should be banned. Thank you very much for reading, this is an extremely serious topic:
- Yes, this user should be banned
- I would like to comment below on my point of view about this
Thanks again everyone for taking the stand against bullying.