Curation button in HS

Lol I’ve gotten four projects curated already. Maybe give other, less known, peeps a chance.

3 Likes

Weeks often

Correct, but usually, i spend a huge amount of time dedicated on a project and I usually finish it in 3 days.

1 Like

I’ve spent 70+ hours on a project

2 Likes

What the h- I have taken max 17 hours, thats all.

3 Likes

Yes, the one other topic that used it was this one:

2 Likes

just to add on to my point:

i’ll talk to @FearlessPhoenix and we can see if there’s a way we can incorporate something like this into hopscotch, without maybe a totally new feature. just so it’s quicker. however, if you see a project that you think should be on the channels, please nominate it! Not only will it make the creator happy, but also makes our job easier to find new, cool projects! they don’t have to be the best of games either, if they’re simple (but not too simple) and fun, great, it’ll gain the recognition it deserves at least in the nominations topic! Thank you everyone!

8 Likes

hey there!
made some nice points here- and some cool ideas :sunglasses:

I think this is definitely worthy of a topic- as you suggest an addition to hopscotch!

@Albus_Dumbledore,
could you perhaps change the title so it makes it clearer it’s about a suggestion for hopscotch?

6 Likes

How do i change the topic title?

3 Likes

I don’t think you can since you’re Member, but if you say what you want the topic title to be, I could change it for you?

4 Likes

oh sorry I didn’t realise you couldn’t edit, just choose a title- and me or someone else can change it!

2 Likes

Ok! Ummmm (thinking) Ok!

Curate button should be a thing in HS?

Or maybe,

You should have the ability to suggest curation for projects in HS?

4 Likes

Oh also, you have some nice ideas here.

Silvie and I are working on a lil something inspired by this :)) it won’t be a built in system like you suggested, but it’s better than nothing

4 Likes

both sound pretty cool- but which one?
never mind- nice change!

2 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix already did it. What i wanted thanks!

4 Likes

How’s that? Just rephrased it a bit so it sounds more like an idea/suggestion instead of a question

Edit: oh lol nvm.
You’re welcome!

4 Likes

Yeah!

3 Likes

I really like this idea! It would probably make it easier for the curators to find cool projects from new Hopscotchers too.

5 Likes

Thanks bro! It means a lot that you said that! Thank you for your time

-Albus

5 Likes

Couldn’t this be spammed?

1 Like