CTS's General Topic ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) this an AMAZING artist! -MewtwoCreator)(CTS is the best comic maker ever -Tv) CTS IS THE BEST DOODETTE -JACG CTS is amazing and deserves honor and blessings- CoM

fp_was_here
cts_was_here
pol
com_was_here
ctsdishwasher

Very true
She’s underestimated

@CoderOfMagic, @CTS, @fobiefuwa, @apricity, @tankt2016, @TheDeliciousOrange, @SarcasticTvHead
Spam me with Gettysburg battle facts now!!!

No

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Because I don’t do that
Or need to

:pleading_face:

I only fall for Petrichor’s puppy eyes

:fish:

Those are not Petrichor’s

:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:
:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

All you’re doing is spam.ming fish and puppy eyes no

:white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:
:white_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle:
:white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle:
:white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::white_circle::black_circle::white_circle::white_circle::black_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle:
:white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::white_circle::black_circle::white_circle::white_circle::black_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle:
:white_circle::large_blue_circle::black_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle:
:white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::white_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle:
:white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle:
:white_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle:
:white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::black_circle::heavy_check_mark::black_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:
:white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::black_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:
:white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::black_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Cool but no

:white_circle::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::large_orange_diamond:
:large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::white_circle::white_circle::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond:
:large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::pleading_face::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond:
:large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::pleading_face::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond:
:large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::black_circle::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond:
:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond:
:white_circle::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::white_circle::white_circle::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond:
:white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::large_orange_diamond:

I’m just gonna stop replying

Fish
Puppy
Eyes

tv the true realist.

and hihihihihihihiihhihih even tho i missed the chance of talking to u by drawing one hit or miss girl.

I always miss :’)

also for lunch i just ate a mac and cheese sandwich, and its better than it sounds