CTS's General Topic ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) this an AMAZING artist! -MewtwoCreator)(CTS is the best comic maker ever -Tv) CTS IS THE BEST DOODETTE -JACG CTS is amazing and deserves honor and blessings- CoM CTS is great! -HH

fp_was_here
cts_was_here
pol
com_was_here
ctsdishwasher

(eating the banana)
oof i’m still dead from band (i have to sit right in front of the trumpets and drums)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof. That su.cks

they are SO LOUD
so we tested the decibal levels in the band room (volume) and the level that above that causes hearing damage is around 80, and the band broke 130. no wonder i’m deaf

Dang… that’s… wow

yup. i actually do have noticeable hearing damage (i have trouble hearing things sometimes)

O.O

yup. band is actually my most dangerous class (besides cooking. i burnt myself)

Dangerous… well this is taking a dark turn. Do you play geometry dash?

@CoderOfMagic do you?

I don’t
, I’m afraid
I code only

yeah i do. (i’m terrible)

oh this one time in gym i bent my finger and it’s still crooked :slight_smile:

Do you still play?(Gd)

yeah… (i’m horrible lol)

@Apricity if you still play there is no time to lose! Search
Sky tech
This is a free demon that’s empty!

ok i’ll go do that then

Hurry it will soon be caught and be an auto!

i don’t see it sorry

Sky tech?

Okay that’s just unsafe for kids now
Are they going to do anything about it