Create custom colors

howtos

Cool Colors

Do you know how to cool colors in Hopscotch?
If not, check out Valgo:zap:️:zap::zap:️ or ToasterRebellion's projects on them.

Get Cool Colors Yourself
You can choose colors that are either HSB or RGB. You can get any color you want! Just look up something like: HSB (or RGB) color picker. Here is a direct link to an HSB/ RGB color picker: http://www.colorpicker.com

Type in :
HSB (___, ___, ___)
or
RGB (___, ___, ___)
(Depending on which one you used to make your color)
In the three ___, put the three number that were shown on the color picker website in order.
Now, copy all of it.

Now, go into Hopscotch to place in your color. This can work for the color of a text or the color of a drawing trail. Hold down on the spot where you select a color until paste appears.

Now you know how to make cool colors! (credit to t1 for the Skitch app)

Have Fun!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

How do I make a grid in my project?
How-tos: Hopscotch Tips and Tricks
HSB Colours of Characters in Hopscotch
Gobli's General Topic II 🤔

Love the annotations @Madi_Hopscotch_ :clap::clap:

Cool colours cont.

@Madi_Hopscotch_ I agree fantastic annotations too! I had no idea you could use RGB colours!

If anyone wants to use a colour picker inside Hopscotch, you can use my HSB Colour Picker on Hopscotch. You can open it using the link or you could search "HSB Colour Picker" on Hopscotch (HSB Colour Picker update is the most recent one).

Need help? Ask Me!

whoa.... how, what???? how did you get the text and the words o the pictures????
a confused and fascinated :open_mouth:
SnowGirl Studios :snowflake: :zap:

@t1_hopscotch Thanks for creating your HSB color picker, it's a really useful tool for all Hopscotchers! Also, if any of you are looking for alternatives here's a HSB color chart I always use:

I might post a tutorial on how to read this later.

That chart is so cool! I bet once you know how to use it it is really helpful!

I creat random colors. For example: HSB (75,102,100)

I doesn't work when I custom Colours and i'm sure they're valid because I used hopscotch colours and it rarely works when I use custom notes as in
Low-c
Or something

Wow what a nice topic @Madi_Hopscotch_

Cool @Madi_Hopscotch_!!!!!

And 9 months later WOW!

Oh the days when this was possible.