Create button blocks #of plays — Minor bug

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username:
Quadratic Studios
What kind of device are you using?:
iPhone 6s
1 sentence description of the problem
Create button blocks number of plays. (Only on phones)
Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:
1.View a project
2. Look for number of plays.
….Note: easy workaround is to press on create button which turns transparent allowing you to see plays.

13 Likes

Where is the bug? Oh first post :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oh I see what it is

8 Likes

This isn’t really a bug but it sounds annoying

6 Likes

Yeah, that can be really annoying, especially on a small device. THT could easily fix this by moving the create button where it’s not obscuring the view/play count.

6 Likes

Or maybe so it doesn’t appear when in explore tab

4 Likes

This is a bug tho ):

1 Like

You could just scroll up a little bit

3 Likes

iPhones are too small, so the create button becomes big, yet it will block the number of plays

Maybe hopscotch can fix this by moving the create or the number of plays and likes?

3 Likes

lol why can’t you just scroll down

2 Likes

Doesn’t block it for me. However there are some devices that have small screens where it will block some content

3 Likes

It took me awhile to find the bug, but I get it now. It’s not really a bug though. But it certainly sounds annoying,

1 Like

I see I see
Create button blocking view count

1 Like

Yeah, I’m on an iPhone 6s so bug might be only on 6/6s/7/8/se and not on plus models

1 Like

I think removing the “create” text would be nice

2 Likes

It’s from a notification.
@ExplodingDucks

I like the button I’d just prefer if it were hidden when viewing a project from notifications.

4 Likes

well, i guess that would be the easiest solution, but i lost you when you said “its from a notification”

what do you exactly mean by that?

e.g. when you click on a link and it opens in hs

1 Like

oh, i see now.

well then you can remove it whenever you’re viewing something like that (like supreme petty leader said)