Crashing too much

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username:
BlastFusion
What kind of device are you using?:
Air 2
1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):
I am coding and when I tap play, it crashes
Steps to make the problem happen:

1. I added 24 clones of some Unicode
  2. Then tap play
  3. It crashes with a white screen
    ….

I expected this to happen:
GAME TO WORK
But instead this happened:
It crashed, white screen comes up.
Here’s a sweet screenshot:
(It’s just a white screen)

It’s annoying, I try to do something and the game keeps crashing. I have added Unicode objects. Help please! @CodeHelp, @pomtl

Is it true, that when the big cloned objects are not on screen I can set there size to 0, would that help? How could I do this with each, individual clone??

Also, someone explain this…
Seriously

90a :man_facepalming:

Could you give us a screenshot of the code for the Unicode object?

How long had it been since you opened the project?

1 minute

This used to happen to me and what I did is get out of the project then check if my drafts need updating

I see
I’m waiting for someone to let me send them a copy, so that they can change the version to ‘27’

You mean you’re trying to send your code to someone who has the latest version of hopscotch?

No
Someone who can change the version to 27 by accessing hopscotch files, because this is an older project…

I’m opening a new topic wait

Did you make changes?

Try exiting the project, reentering, then waiting a few seconds, then playing it.

Yea the same problem happened to me on a tapper I created tapper I added Auto tappers and if got too many Auto tappers the game crashed I noticed if I slow down the tappers a it takes longer to crash but the game is not as fun with the slower auto tappers and all the answers people give don’t work