Countdown to Christmas-Christmas on Hopscotch! Christmas 2016! πŸŽ„ MERRY CHRISTMAS πŸŽ„ 🎁 GIFTS FOR EVERYONE xD 🎁

On this topic, you can say stuff about "countdown to Christmas", with how many days until Christmas. You can also share your HS projects that you are working on, or that you published, and if you do that, share a link!

Maybe you made a project to calculate how many days until Christmas, if so... share it here.

This is related to HS since well... you can share your HS projects, and talk about Christmas, and how many days until then. Which is about 12 days now!

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Tags

@Maddy12
@aabb1111
@BaconStudios
@Sweetlina
@Madi_Hopscotch_
@Valgo
@ValueGamesStudio
@KoalaKrazy

14 Likes

Here is one of my projects for Christmas! You might have seen it already who knows.

5 Likes

There are 291 hours until Christams
13 sleeps until Christmas
About 1million 48 thousand second until Christmas xD

6 Likes

Does anyone know any trail art or pixel art
For Christmas?

2 Likes

11 days, 7 hours, 46 minutes, wait 45 minutes and 47 no, 48, wait what what seconds.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Okay thanks!

2 Likes

Lol :joy:
I have an app that tells me exactly how many days and how many seconds until Christmas XD. I'm so excited for Christmas! Also, it's a great time of year for HS because there are so many holiday projects that you can make!

3 Likes

I also have an app for it lol

3 Likes

I just got one lol

YAYAYYA CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS!

I just love it xD

1 Like

I am also in a Christmas play!

2 Likes

I made this idk http://community.hopscotch-staging.com/p/yf0p3yoat

2 Likes

10 lines done with my pixel art. Wont have much time time to work on it tonight! Wow already only 12 days until christmas

@Candycane @Candycanes looooook!!

1 Like

How much do you like Christmas time?
@EmojiArts @KVJ @Madi_Hopscotch_ @ValueGamesStudio @Huggingfluffybear @RobotPro

0voters

Votes are public.

4 Likes

I honestly really like it
:smile:

1 Like

Do you have a countdown for Christmas app?

• Yes
  • No

0voters

Votes are public.

@EmojiArts @KVJ @Madi_Hopscotch_ @ValueGamesStudio @Huggingfluffybear @RobotPro @aabb1111

3 Likes

No but I have a website

1 Like

Cool lol. Wanna help test my Christmas Dash game, if so go to my topic for it lol

2 Likes

Have you guys heard of Google Santa? You should definitely check it out!! Also, it gave me some ideas for Christmas Hopscotch Projects!

3 Likes