Could someone please do a pixel art of the Hamilton logo!?

pixelart

How about you try? :grinning:

I tried before. I could not do it because my iPad keeps glitching and I have to start over every 10 mins. :scream::sob::rage:

Welcome to the forum! And I suggest you ask StRiKe_PixelArtMaster on Hopscotch. He is amazing at pixel art.

Okay. Thanks! I feel so happy that someone could do this for me so I won have to keep hurrying through it and making it even worse every time! :arrow_right::flushed::grinning::joy::thumbsup::ok_hand:

P.S. On the Hopscotch app I am Peggy Schuyler.

@StRiKe_Charler123, could you please do a pixel art of the Hamilton logo? I tried before. I could not do it because my iPad keeps glitching and I have to start over every 10 mins. :scream::sob::rage:

Um too hard lol @PeggySchuyler

That's StRiKe_Charler123, not StRiKe_PixelArtMaster. :stuck_out_tongue:
StRiKe_PixelArtMaster doesn't have a forum account that I know of.

Lol (filling space filling)

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xtne3cg09
I did this a while ago, but it's not Pixel Art. Thought I'd mention this! It also has a little bit of music...

I know I’m a year too late but I wasn’t sure if you got this yet @PeggySchuyler So I decided to make a really detailed version for you in case! :blush: Sorry if you already got it, and if I’m bugging you :cold_sweat:

Id totally do it because Hamilton is my life, but I have no idea how to pixel art