Could anyone make a project that was just like Google?

helpwithcode

Could anyone make a project where you could actually search stuff and find what you're looking for like if you searched ducks I formation and images of ducks would show up or if you searched Donkeys than information and pictures for donkeys would show up on the screen. :heart_eyes: :joy: :sunglasses: I'm Coocooboochum:sunglasses::kissing_heart: on regular hopscotch so you can refer to me as Coocooboochum or Coocooboochum:sunglasses::kissing_heart:, thank you for reading this, and I hope you can help, thanks a LOT,
- Coocooboochum:sunglasses::kissing_heart:

Hey welcome to the forum I am huggingfluffybear and this would take a lot of work to make you be able to search everything!

Searching everything would be hard and you can't put pictures in hopscotch look at other Google projects

Oh and welcome to the forum too

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Don't forget that this would take lots of code. It's already hard enough on making search bars in hopscotch, so this might not happen in a long time. :wink:

Of COURSE! It would have to take MONTHS!!!!-:sunglasses:🙄:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:🙃:slightly_smiling::blush::relieved: hehe:smile::grinning:, yea:relieved::smiling_imp::panda_face::closed_umbrella::ring:🕶:cat::rabbit::monkey::speak_no_evil::elephant::heart:
- Coocooboochum :sunglasses::kissing_heart:

Have fun coding @Coocooboochum

I will take the challenge! May I make this?

Yea, I know, I was just thinking up exactly HOW awesome that could really be if someone could do that:slightly_smiling:🙃:grinning::smile::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::cake::kiss::panda_face::rabbit::closed_umbrella::heart::smiling_imp:

Of COURSE, I would LOVE to play it! Plus I would ABSOLUTELY, HAVE to :heart: It! Thank you!!!!:heart_eyes::kissing_heart::grinning::smile::blush::relieved::grinning::kiss::heart::closed_umbrella::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:🙄:blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tropical_drink::doughnut::ring::cookie::cat:

Thanks!!!! And Of COURSE, you can reach right up to the SKY in hopscotch!!!!!:heart_eyes::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:🤗:sweat_smile::innocent::joy::heart::cookie::doughnut::rabbit::monkey::speak_no_evil::cat::elephant::smiley::closed_umbrella::panda_face:

Awesome Project! I have a project just like this!