I might be able to get around it

4 Likes

It works for me.
But then again I’m on like ios 10

6 Likes

It works nice for me.
But I am at iOS 12

4 Likes

It’s an iOS 13 change with clipboard actions.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s happening, it bugs me.

Pun intended

4 Likes

Yes, same with me. If this was fixed, so many coded stories would be saved

4 Likes

We have a fix that will be out in the next release. Thanks for your patience!

12 Likes

This has to do with several new dev stuffs (I forget the names) modules in iOS 13 that require a general compatibility update for the app, right? Other things such as tap file into app don’t work on iOS 13 but do work on older versions of iOS, just like copy paste.

5 Likes

Can you make another topic with other things are broken? What’s wrong with tap file into app?

And yes, you’re right. Apple sometimes breaks things with new updates of their OS. It’s not a general compatibility update so much as individual features change slightly and break old apps. You’ve seen this with Hopscotch!

10 Likes

dun dun dun should we eradicate this topic

1 Like

It hasn’t been fixed yet apparently, so idk

I’ll check on the app later

2 Likes

But I have iOS 13 and I’m not having this problem

5 Likes

Hi Floydv, I see you’re new! Welcome, do you need help with anything around here?

Oops didn’t even read the post :joy:

2 Likes

I think it’s been fixed, but thank you for your concern.

Anyways, welcome! I’m @Awesome_E. Tag me if you wish. If you need assistance with the forum, we have a great team of ⁣@Leaders who can answer your questions here. Also, be sure to introduce yourself here:

1 Like

Thank you for the help, but I’m already on Hopscotch for several years with my account: Blink :space_invader: Studios :tm:

1 Like

Thx, for asking!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Floydv! If you need any help, tag me by going @Shadow_Spider. I’ve seen your projects, and their amazing! Hope you have a great day! Also, make sure to check out the guidelines:

And @Leaders yes this was fixed

1 Like