Copy and Pasting Text Into Repeat Times

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username: ColorCharm Studios, but this bug is happening on DBIC (Bye for the summer's project.

What kind of device are you using?: iPad Mini

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): DBIC was copy and pasting text into the Repeat Times block and it worked.

Steps to make the problem happen:
1. Get a Repeat Times block
2. Copy and paste text into the bubble where you usually put the times you want it to repeat
….

I expected this to happen: It doesn't work.

But instead this happened: The text appears into the bubble.

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

Oooo this would be cool for secret messages XD

Yeah... it's weird that it's possible though.

That is so cool... I'll test it out and see if it works when I re download the app...

It's probably just a glitch, I don't think it'll do anything if you play the code.

It equals zero. This is not a bug.

Neato
Lel weird words

This trick has worked for years...

Don't worry, it wont affect your code, it's just counted as null.

That's a cool little trick. Doesn't really do anything though, so no need to worry. It also works for any bubble that accepts text.
It's a bit hard to make it where letters aren't allowed. I doubt this will be fixed

A small and cool bug that is hidden in HS, just like the HSBs (it was that from the beginning, maybe not a bug but a hidden feature at least). This bug has been on for a few years like @CreationsOfaNoob said, and I don´t think that it is a bug that THT will fix right now, they are working on fixing some bigger bugs than this one.