Cool Suggestions!

Hey Guys! I’m here with a suggestion.

Description

1. It’s pretty easy to make a variable that saves your position, though I was thinking to make it a pre-set user variable. It’d be like any other user variable, the text X Position/Y Position.
    If this doesn’t turn out well, we could stick to making it ourselves (Set X Pos to X Position/Set Y Pos to Y Position (/User)).
  2. I know that you could use Check Once if or Else blocks in Game starts of Game’s Playing magenta blocks, but I was thinking you could but magenta blocks inside each other, to make it neater.
    Example: When Game Starts, Set (Var/Test) to 1, (inside of Game Starts) When (Var/Test) = (Num/1) do something
  3. New Block Central
    I was wondering if you could make a block called “Rebuild” in Hopscotch, I’d use this for if I destroyed something, then I could reverse it. Example: Let’s say I coded a notification, then when you press “okay” it destroys but then I’d use the “Rebuild” block to bring it back.
    Conclusion
    I think these suggestions would help organizing hopscotch, and changing the flow of it.
  • I like Suggestion #1
  • I like Suggestion #2
  • I like Suggestion #3
  • I like none of the bunch
  • I have some suggestions (reply)

0 voters

3 Likes

how could this be used when you didn’t have to save your position?

I would like something similar to that, like “when game starts and self clone index = 0”

invisibility and set position can be used to act as if it’s destroyed, then you can use variables to code an ability that “rebuilds” it

3 Likes

But for me Set invisibility just glitches the character.
It doesn’t usually work

2 Likes

can you link a project where that’s the problem? maybe I can help with it

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll see if I can find one…

2 Likes