Cool pixel and emoji art

Pixel art is awesome so can you(everybody on this topic) post some awesome pixel art. At the end I and 2 judges will pick the best!!
Judges:
@OrangeScent1
@AwesomeKitty
@PercyJackson9
Contestants:
@AwesomeWolf18

Also even if you are a judge you can still put in entries but can't vote for yourself

:blue_heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::vibration_mode::vibration_mode::heartpulse::heartpulse:
:blue_heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::vibration_mode::vibration_mode::heartpulse::heartpulse:
:blue_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::vibration_mode::vibration_mode::heartpulse::heartpulse:
:blue_heart::blue_heart::vibration_mode::vibration_mode::vibration_mode::vibration_mode::vibration_mode::vibration_mode::vibration_mode::vibration_mode::heartpulse::heartpulse:
:blue_heart::blue_heart::vibration_mode::vibration_mode::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::green_heart::green_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse:
:blue_heart::blue_heart::vibration_mode::vibration_mode::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::green_heart::green_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse:
Hopscotch logo

Cool

I'll be judge please?

Sure!!!

Thanks!

Yup

Can I be a judge too?

Sure you can!!