Cooking club of epicness 👍👍😃

This is for people who (like myself) love to cook and code! Feel free to share recipes and cooking projects! Have fun! :smiley::+1:

11 Likes

FIRST,
HI, what is this mainly about?

2 Likes

Hi, you're new. How can I help?

2 Likes

Hey :D

Welcome to the forum!

This website is for chatting about the app Hopscotch. :3

I'm not really sure that this is related?

4 Likes

I think the title should be changed to a general topic.

3 Likes

Well, this person is new and may not actually use HS. A lot of people who have never heard of HS stumble upon the forums and think it's a random chat thing.

I'm assuming this is one of those situations, in which case they should either get Hopscotch, and this can be their general topic, or they should just find another website to chat on if they have no interest in Hopscotch.

If it turns out they either want to get HS or actually have it and don't know the Forum rules, then this should be a general topic.

Or a Food Network coding club.

6 Likes

Can you ask if you can change the title? You're a regular. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey!
Welcome to the forum!
This is a forum about the app Hopscotch, and I have to tell you topics like this aren't allowed..

4 Likes

Okay.

Hey @Happyjellyfish1! Do you have the app "Hopscotch?" If you don't, this forum isn't the place for you. Thanks.

If you do, please note that all topics have to be related to Hopscotch. Do you want to turn this into a coding club or your general topic? If so, you can change the title, or if you want, I will. :D

3 Likes

Hey, 1/8 people use the forum and don't have the app! (I saw a poll)

2 Likes

It's about baking and coding :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That's because they used to have it and they were banned from using it or something.

1 Like

Meh, there are subjects on hot dogs

2 Likes

But that has nothing to do with Hopscotch.

1 Like

That's because people are making projects on Hopscotch about them.

You should probably either get Hopscotch or just find another place to talk.

1 Like

Oh, yeah. Hmmm... 1/10!

2 Likes

Hi, I love food to. Also well to the forum!

2 Likes

Yeah, I do I can't post on it, it's a glitch

2 Likes

That's because people code them.
Anyways, if there are topics about hot dogs you should try to set an example by making relevant topics..

4 Likes

Oh. Weird.

Well, even so, this topic should probably be more related. How about people who join can code Food Network projects? :D

4 Likes