Conquistador and Huitzilopochtli

general_topic
blastfusion

Yes, I know.
@BlastFusion

Gosh. The game I'm making will take 1 1/2 months or so.

Any ideas? I'm really bored
Oh.

You might.. want to edit out that word from your post. Could get flagged

You need ideas for your game? Or projects in general?

Just any projects in general. May I ask what is wrong with the three letter word in the front of the above post?

Hi @BlastFusion! :)

Some people consider it a swear.

Why is lava tiles so popular now? I'm getting so many likes and remixes, and it came out over 35 weeks ago!!!

Hi there! :D

Would you mind changing your general topic's category to #random-stuff? The new category was made recently for the sole purpose of topics that aren't on the topic of Hopscotch. :)

If you don't already know how, here's how to change your general topic's category!

• Edit your topic's title, or edit the topic itself.

• Click on the category folder, then look for the #random-stuff category.

• Click the checkmark!

I'm sending this message to a bunch of other general topics as well as yours – with your help, we can clean out the #collabs-requests-competitions category and help people find the content they're looking for faster!

If you need any help or you'd like me to do it for you, feel very free to ask! :)

Thanks a bunch!! ^^

Title donations (Paigey’s GT) Please Regular gods put regular magic on me to become powerful again | The Home of Yeets and Treats | Paigey is amazingness so go spamlike her -FP | The Cheese Kingdom
Title donations (Paigey’s GT) Please Regular gods put regular magic on me to become powerful again | The Home of Yeets and Treats | Paigey is amazingness so go spamlike her -FP | The Cheese Kingdom

@BlastFusion I think they are talking about your game...

Wow. Does it work for you?

Yeh the game works for me

Hey @BlastFusion!
So in my leaving topic you said you were in a lot of like coding and learning the computer language type topics. So now that I'm back I was wondering if you could show me some of those topics, I really want to understand the computer language and become a better coder in all. So will you show me some of those topics? I'd really appreciate it. Especially coming from a great coder like you.

I haven't seen much of this lately. But, Thinbuffalo has a lot of interesting topics.

Would you like to talk here or on one of my topics? :smiley:

^i edited my reply slightly

@BlastFusion Sorry I must go off for now :wave:

Oh okay yeah it is the same, I just edited to clarify

Wait... Isn't that the same?

@t1_hopscotch I'm fine in this topic :slight_smile:

Ahhh! Sometimes hopscotch code doesn't function properly so I need to refresh the app. I just refreshed the app and everything is working!

Thank you so much!

I wish I knew this for Dino Run... I had lots of these problems... Thanks anyway!

@t1_hopscotch

Ah okay whew! :smiley: glad that worked out :smile:

Sorry that I had to leave so quickly yesterday though :frowning: ('twas birthday and I just popped onto forum hehe but then had to go)

Hi @FearlessPhoenix!! Aw thanks so much!!! :smile:

HAPPY BlRTHDAY, FRENDO, @T1_HOPSCOTCH
Hi, @t1_hopscotch! Welcome! How was your day? Get any amazing presents? :smiley:

Yet! Happy birthday!!!!