🟪 Connections! Scoring and Discussion topic!

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@ yourself) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in Competitions & Events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Welcome to the Connections HS Topic!

Share your scores and discuss today’s puzzle here!

Connections is a game by the New York Times and you have to match 16 words into 4 groups of 4 based on similar attributes! Certain categories are more difficult than others for an interesting challenge!

My version of the game consists of three modes with the same gameplay, daily, backtrack, and random. With the daily mode, you can play a new puzzle everyday! This features new categories for a fresh new challenge! Missed a puzzle? Use the backtrack feature to select a previous date’s connection! Want to play endlessly? Select the random mode for a fun new challenge every item!

*Note that because the game is new, the random mode is pretty limited and you may get repeated categories after a couple rounds, currently there are 12 categories exclusive to this mode at the time of release

Anyways, go play now and share your score down below! (Make sure to put it in a detail folder if it’s a spoiler!)

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/13rc4w1f78

• Tag me every day to remind me to play!
  • Tag me if you add an update/new mode!
  • Tag me for cool special challenges!
0 voters

I’m so excited for you all to play and I hope you have fun!

@pomtl @ShiningStars

13 Likes

Stealing first post!

Also becuase of something I have planned i put it in the competitions category on purpose! :))

7 Likes

Oh this is cool!

btw you spelt discussion wrong in the title /lh

5 Likes

lol just fixed it now, thanks!

6 Likes

What did we all get on today’s connection? :blush: Share your score below!

@ShiningStars

10 Likes

Connections Time!

Good morning everyone! :sunny:

There’s a new connections waiting for all of you today :))

Go play it and share your score below! Tell me what you think about this puzzle!

This puzzle is about 7/10 difficulty-wise!

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/13rc4w1f78

@StrawberryKarma @RoadOcean @Bluvi @Ezra @Huney

7 Likes

Yay cool! :grin:

5 Likes

lol my mom needed a million hints for the last two and she said I need to make them easier :sob:

6 Likes

Oh whoops lol
I was busy yesterday, I didn’t get to do it :sob:

6 Likes

Well I just updated the backtrack system to actually work so now you can go play it :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Woohoo! :tada: l

5 Likes

Yep! Tell me what you get afterwards i’m excited to see!

6 Likes

I’m horrible at this but I’ve at least gotten 1 so far :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

lol dw it gets easier the more you play!

was it card suits haha? :laughing:

5 Likes

Same I’m so bad :sob:

5 Likes

I couldn’t remix the project, but this is what I got :D

6 Likes

Oh awesome!! Wow you got the hardest one first lol my mom said that there was no way she would’ve gotten that lol, can you put it in a folder please to not spoil it for others?

5 Likes

Yes sorry lol
But cool! The hardest one? Sick :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Press the share button at the end and screenshot that!

4 Likes

Can you do multiple??
Idk how

5 Likes