Congrats on the Feature BananaDog

congrats
featured
yay

So Everyone might know already, but recently @Bananadog got on featured....So I just wanted to congratulate his/her on their amazing work! Also this is a shoutout to @BananaDog too!

Yup!
Congrats!
Also, @SASSYSINGER got rising! Yay!

I did? When? Yayz! 20292029200

Just now! Check rising! :D

Oh, I DID!!!! Maybe it will become popular enough to get featured! HAPPY ME! Whoop! BTW: this is the first rising!

Congrats to you both! You both deserve the Feature and the hopefully-future-Feature-but-currently-Rising

Yay! That game was AMAZING @Bananadog!

BUT…I ran out of lives and I got 10 points RIGHT when I ran out of lives and then it kept saying I lost then I won. But congratulations!
It's a really cool Game!

OH NO! You ran out of lives!

But read it again. I edited it.

Lol! 202020292920200

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yay! That's the third(?) feature!

Thx so much @seawolfwerehorse! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! Thanks so much @Liza and THT and everyone who made it happen! :heart:

Yay! Thanks so much @Kiwicute2016!!!!

Thanks so much @kawaiilover!!! Thanks so much to everyone that liked or remixed my project! Thanks!!!!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This is so so AWESOME! Congratulations @Bananadog! The game is so deserving and so awesome.

I nominated it for featured and game changers and it made the cut!

Thanks so much @Intellection74 @HoppingBanana @Huggingfluffybear! It means sooo much to me, and I can't thank everyone enough!!!:smile::blush::heart: