Compliment A Hopscotcher/Forumer!

friends
kaykatisawesome
mimi_is_fantastic
photo_iz_awezomes

Thanks. =D

Your welcome! You’ve just joined, and you’re already making impact in the HSF community! Well done! =)

Thanks… :kissing_closed_eyes:

why dont we bring this convo to my gt, before we get flagged for being off topic. I have a question for you =)

Its ‘the world of CANDYFLOSS (Glam_unicorn gt)’

@WaterFlame, a great coder and friend

Thanks @PurpleArtist! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

@Gobli09 - When I came back to the forum, you were one of the first people who I talked to. You are now such a great friend.
@NindroidGames - Always a great fhdjfhd.
@GravityFaller - You are one of the funniest people on the forum that I know.
@HopscotchRemixer - We like to throw stuff at each other and call each other weird nicknames, but I would call you one of my good friends on the forum.
@Elemental_cat - You’re so fun to talk to!
@StarryDream - I really enjoy having intelligent and deep conversation with you.
@SummarianStudios - Your projects on hopscotch are amazing.
@Explorer_ - You are a wonderful leader and friend, and you are such a creative person!
@MiNi - You are a beautiful spirit – why can’t you just accept that and be free? (and I mean this in the best way possible)
@sophia71205 - You’re so supportive and helpful.
@lollypopcorn - You always help out, and you’re so knowledgeable about Hopscotch and the forum.
@photographer123 - The art that you create is amazing!
@PIANOMAN - You not only make really cool projects on Hopscotch, but you’re a great artist and friend.
@glam_unicorn - Your personality is just so bright!
And, to everyone - Thank you for making the forum such a wonderful, welcoming place for me and all other hopscotchers. You don’t know how much I love this place!

This is also on my bio at the moment

What?

Oh, just kinda making fun of you for never telling me what was going on in Project Arctic Rooster (you said “I’m working on the [diojsiodj]”, etc.) and also when we were doing something else (i can’t remember right now) and you were talking nonsense…

Wow…thank you!

You’re a great friend too! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Thank you, and your welcome!
:grin:

Aww TYSM! Your an amazing person, who always stays positive!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

You just made me smile.

Aww, that makes me happy :grin:

Aww thank you frendo!!8!

Thanks, that’s very nice of you!! :D

@OMTL u guys are AWESOME!

(Cries a lot)
Wow! Thank you so much @WynterDiamond