Community loads when online except on published page

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username:
CocoaViola
(This is actually not a problem that I am facing but rather one that ghost :ghost: :ghost: is facing. He told me to take care of this.)

What kind of device are you using?:
iPad 7.5

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):

I (well, actually, not me, but ghost :ghost: :ghost: ) was checking published projects. The community did not load, and it still refused after numerous times of double-checking for being online (which tested positive every time.) Then I (wait, not I, he) checked out his notifications, which loaded. Everything else in the community loaded except for the published projects page, even when online.

Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:

1. Check your published projects
  2. Make sure that you are connected
  3. Check the other community features
    ….

I expected this to happen:
The published projects under my (not my. HIS!) to load with the rest of the community features
But instead this happened:
All of the community features loaded except for the published projects
Here’s a sweet screenshot:

(These screenshots were all taken by ghost :ghost: :ghost: with his iPad 7.5. I am reporting this bug on here because I have the forum unlike him, and he isn’t ready to let THT know about it.)

9 Likes

most likely related to the no internet connection bug

6 Likes

Try swiping up on the published projects tab… works and loads for me…

4 Likes

I watched him try that. It doesn’t work.

1 Like

Have you checked if you have internet or not ?

2 Likes

Everything else loaded for them.

1 Like

All of these things are happening to me as well. But what can be done about it?

:thinking:

2 Likes

I thought I made myself clear. The Internet was good, but it didn’t load whatsoever.

And I’m not even the one who has the problem. I just know this because I know ghost :ghost: :ghost: irl.

1 Like