ULTIMATE BUMP
ULTIMATE BUMP
ULTIMATE BUMP

KEEP THIS CHAIN GOING

a refresher just because:

people!

bump this pls

plssssssss

I think a banner or global pin would work well, eh?

Bump!:D

BUUUUUUUUMUUMP

Anyway NEW PEOPLE COME HERE

Hi Liza,
I posted something on this topic, and I only wanted you and the rest of THT to see it, so I deleted it :) I'm hoping you can get to it soon. I'm telling you here as you probably won't get a notification since I deleted my post :blush:
@Rodrigo, why was the topic closed?

Bump,

Some people should read the first post, there are quite a lot of people violating the rules.

BUMP BLAST OFF

3 2 1 Boom the Rocket of Community Guidelines is blasting off to share the Guidelines with the new peeps (AKA Aliens)

The Toontown Rewritten rules can apply here too!

Be Respectful of Other Toons! - Don't be rude, use foul language, and bully others. Also, don't attempt to ruin other's topics in an attempt to be mean, because it ruins it for everyone. :frowning:

Take It Easy! - If you don't like someone's project or post, or don't like something they did, don't be mean. Instead give criticism, and be nice. :slight_smile:

Chat With Care! - Don't try to bypass the chat filters or use an inappropriate username! It's never nice to be inappropriate,

Don't Be Annoying! - Don't spam the forum with unnecessary topics, point out people, or harass others.

Protect Your Privacy! - Don't share personal information of any kind! The last sentence in the picture above is good, too!

I think that if you practice internet safety, along with following the rules of HSF, you'll be a superstar online! :smiley:

Magic bump of the rockets :o

100th post! (Sorry) very sorry

I wanted to be 100 excuse meh

Bump. I would like to stress this part particularly:

I don't see any leaving topics being removed at the time :/

Occasionally they'll get closed, but yeah generally they are kept opened.

Yeah, it's kind of weird for making that rule. I agree with the rule, but it just generally isn't enforced as much as the others. Does that mean we'll have to flag every leaving topic if it never gets removed? :o

Bumpity bumpity bump...

Make this announcements

Yeah, good idea. Everyone needs to see this. ^^