Community Guidelines

people are mad, and I can’t blame them tbh

the first time they see each other in like a year and it gets shut down for 7 hours

5 Likes

Their fault

3 Likes

yeah but emotions would be sorta high wouldn’t they

5 Likes

Fearless had emotions too, until it got out of hand…
Now, let’s just quiet down and remember the good part while it lasted

@William04GamerA reopen?

5 Likes

I told them over and over and over again.
I reopened like 5 times and gave so many other warnings. You don’t listen, you don’t follow the guidelines, you face the consequences. Simple as that.

5 Likes

yeah I got it. thanks.

5 Likes

for example sao tome and principe my favorite country

7 Likes

If Kahoot challenge links were allowed though.

8 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix@petrichor: not allowed to mention that api stuff you use to spamlike projects

7 Likes

Me too :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

6 Likes

@petrichor my image in bio has appeared.

7 Likes

Gobli was put on basic for a reason, however I do agree to some degree, though not user-specifically. @Leaders, you’re doing a great job moderating the forum, but honestly what good are all of these restrictions doing? TOS has your back :slight_smile: I suggest that this gets brought up, as you guys have so many better things to do than spend your time editing posts.

9 Likes

Yeah.

Thank you for clearing that up with the leaders.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m trying to work something, but they have a hundred things to do already (actually), and I trust that they are telling the truth (because why would they not, they’re great examples and contributors for the community).

Patience is key

But we know how that goes.

@Cocoa_Viola it’s best now not to question them with the common things like post editing (do so in old post if needed tho), as most of the suggestions have been seen.

5 Likes

Stay-o-meter prediction 2020/01/20: 3.6

6 Likes