Community Guidelines

It just takes patience. It’s just a few days.

1 Like

Part of discourse.
@Silverdolphin i think officialgamesuit knows

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

@Four-ants you forgot the “start” part!

@discobot start advanced user

3 Likes

@discobot start new user

5 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

4 Likes

Cmon disc.

@discobot start new user

5 Likes

Something tells me that Ana is the new automated message sender, replacing Liza for the “Welcome to the Forum” and “Post Hidden by Community Flags” personal messages.

8 Likes

That she is

5 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Leaders Q and A Topic

Welcome! Feel free to ask anything on the new users topic or the leaders QnA topic!

4 Likes

That’s great :slight_smile: I hope they like it.

I’ve been around since 2014 and a lot of the other users her have been here for a very long time too, so feel free to ask for help and you’ll be in good hands :slight_smile:
You can use the search bar to look for topics that’s might have the answers you want. If nothing pops up, feel free to ask here, the new users guide, or the leaders q and a. That’s where all small questions get asked, like “how do I make a project” or “how do I get on a curated channel” or something. For bigger questions like help with code (how to do something with code, debugging etc) , ask on the leaders q n a topic and tag @ Leaders (no space) to move it to a new topic (new users like you can’t make topics . You need to be member to do that)

7 Likes

My welcome is pending, lol

5 Likes

Hi there, welcome!

I really hope your students like hopscotch, it definitely was an app that sparked my interest in coding! Tag me like @Silverdolphin if you need any help or anything, I’ll be happy to answer questions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope your students like the app! If you need any help tag me @koletsgo

5 Likes

Welcome! Feel free to tag me @Stylishpoopemoji33 if you need any help!

3 Likes

If you need help with coding in regards to clones, machine learning, or more advanced stuff, you can tag me (@Mindcool24)
A few others that are good at helping:
Hopscotcher
Gwetv (music)
CreationsOfNoob
Thinbuffilo
Almost anyone on here:)
Good luck!

4 Likes

I think Awesome_E and Rodrik834(he coded a 3d game) are also good coders.

4 Likes

Basically there are two users in hopscotch who are also hopscotch curators. If they find a project they think is suited to a channel, or if people nominate it in one of the nomination topic, they’ll add it on there :blush:

Any of the curators or The Hopscotch Team can add projects on the channels, no one else.

I hope that makes sense!

7 Likes