Community Guideline for Hopscotch Forum

but i havent figured out how to make a group

4 Likes

Hello! And welcome to the forum!

You can make a topic to see who wants to join or not, using a poll!
After, you can go to the Tag list schedule topics. And ask to make the group, listing the people who voted yes in your poll. But, you would usually ask a mod, t1 to make the group but, since she left I don’t really know who to ask yet. So, I don’ think now would be the best time. But very cool!

2 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!
What kind of group did you want to make?

If you want a group where people can work on a project together you can create a new topic for that!

If you want to make a group that you can notify when you make a new project, you could start a tag list! Once you find 10 people who want to join, you can request one.

If you have more questions this might be a better place!

I’m excited to see you around the forum!

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t know how to do ANYTHING on this exept for editing my avatar and description. How do you make a tag?

7 Likes

and topic?

7 Likes

You can’t. Only leaders can.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly a regular/lead/mod can make a tag

1 Like

Nope, actually. Regs can edit topics again and create tags

4 Likes

oh really? awesome!

3 Likes

Wow! Nice!!!

10 Likes

hey @Catlyn_Jia! Welcome to the forum! :)

2 Likes

Hey There!
I am @creationsofavillager in here, and Creation Productions on the Hopscotch App.
You could ping/tag me when you need help or struggling! Hope you have a fun stay!

2 Likes

Well, Regs can edit the title and tags of a topic. But, that’s probably what fearless meant.

4 Likes

hi all
i’m newbie member
Nice to see that the new guidelines are finally out :smiley:

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @hypnos97!

2 Likes

I was just reading this! What a coincidence

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @hypnos97!!

1 Like

Hello! Introduce yourself here! Welcome to the forum, and if you need any help, tag me! (@creationsofavillager )

1 Like